Wednesday, November 28, 2012

**Losing A Housemate, Gaining Oscar**

 
I had a chat with my housemate last night, She has informed me
that she has been looking for a new place to live,
She wants her own place again and wants to be independent.
So fair play to her I wish her all the luck.
She told me she went to see a flat/bedsit in town (Only about 10/15 mins walk away)
Its actually the place me and Kieran looked at the same day we looked
at this place before we moved here,
So I know where it is and what its like,
Its small very small but it will be ok for one person,
She also told me that she wont be allowed to take Oscar (the ginger & white cat)
** For those of you that don't know its only Minxy that is our cat**
And said she would have to rehome him!
I stopped her there..
The thought of splitting up Minxy & Oscar is heart breaking as it is,
the cats are best mates / lovers
they love each other, they wait for each other every morning,
depending who wakes up first the cat waits at the door for the other one to come out
Minxy goes mad every morning to go see Oscar
and same for him...
I could not split them up myself it would be too painful :(
So I stopped her there and asked where Oscar is going to go,
she told me her care/support worker might
have him if not she will have to rehome him..
(NO!)
I was not having that I told her we would have Oscar (without even asking Kieran HA)
I cant split them two up would be like splitting up Ant & Dec
**Its just not rite**
So when she moves we will be having Oscar, least we all know
he will be happy, settled, looked after & loved
She might be moving before Christmas if not it will be just after.
so we will be losing a housemate/friend but gaining Oscar..
I don't mind I'm happy about keeping Oscar here I hate the idea
of keeping them two apart its just, its not fair.
I will still she Trish at her new place or she will still come here,
so she will still see Oscar..
 
Okay!! it is very late I need to get up early tomorrow
as I got to get a train and go get my camera!!
**Woopieeee**
So I'm off to make a yummy Horlicks and get some zzz's
 
Keep Smiling, Take Care
xXx Love Leanne xXx
 
 
 


No comments: