Tuesday, November 27, 2012

** Kind People**

 
All the lovely people on UKS are still as I remember
Lovely!! very kind!! and well really supportive
I was a bit on edge about opening up and telling people where I went wrong
but I'm glad I did I don't want to be acting like I'm someone I'm not
I am who I am I have made a few mistakes and took the wrong path at times
but I am still me I'm back to myself now.
 
I have nothing against anyone who thinks bad of me for opening up on here
and telling people what I went through,
I understand all the bad words and thoughts you have had towards me
but I use to think what your thinking so I am not gonna let
any one get to me who is trying to make me feel bad for talking openly
on my own blog :)
so if you don't like me or what I have done and don't want to give me a
chance then don't read my blog, don't follow me like you say..
that's your choice people and I have nothing against your choice :)
I just hope you never make mistakes like I did.
 
But now back to the kind people on UKS
I asked for help to get back to crafting and the UKS members
have offered to help me, I am so grateful to them
it means so much to me that people are willing to help and that they have taken time
to come and read my blog to get to know me, and leaving
such kind, thoughtful and inspirational words and comments,
it really helps me get back on my feet and when I'm feeling down
I will go back to them words and remember all the support. 
So I just want to say a big thank you to all of you!!
 
I am so looking forward to tomorrow as I get my camera back YAY!!
at the moment my camera is in the worse place ever,
CASH CONVERTERS!!
The biggest con place going but I put it in there just under a year ago
when I had no money but because I had a habbit I never had the money spare
to get it out as I when I put it in there I asked for
£120 of them on buy back
so that meant to keep it in there every month I had to pay £39
to keep it of pay £169 to get it out but back then I never had the money spare
to get it out so I had to do whatever I could to carry it over another month
but fair play to my fiancé as he made sure every month that
we had the money to keep it.
But now I have the money to get it out!! YES at last!!
I cant wait to get my Olympus E420!!
I got it for my 18th birthday from my family, So I felt so bad
for putting it in cashys that's why I did not tell my family that it was in there
my mum knew (after a while) but I did not want my nan or my auntie knowing
but now I am getting it out we can take it down to see them
for Christmas and get some new pictures,
and get some pictures of me and my partner, as we have no
Pictures of us together yet!!
So I cant wait to get it tomorrow...
 
I will take some pictures soon and share them with you
Keep Smiling, Take Care
xXx Leanne xXx
 
 


No comments: