Sunday, November 25, 2012

** Back On UKS**

 
I am so glad I am back on UKS, After all this time I cant wait to get back into
Card making & Scrapbooking :D I love it I need to get started soon
I got itching feet (or should I say fingers ha ha)
its time to set my head to it get some great blogging going on
and get back to myself..
I started Card Making & Scrapbooking around 5 years ago, but because of all the
things that have happened in my life the last couple of years
I have not been able to do my crafting and I miss it.. oh I miss it so much
I use to love it I still do, I just need to get a new stash and start again really.
Now that I am settled in a new home with my partner I need to
get back to crafting I use to spend so much time
doing all sorts of crafty little things
trying now LO's and just trying new things altogether like boxes, books
candles and well just anything I could play around with and make look better
more interesting even with just a little bit of glitter
or ribbon.. oh I miss is so much I have to get back to it soon I really do
its like a whole part of my life missing ha ha
sounds mad huh?
if your a crafter you will understand you actually do get itchy hands :D
 
Im gonna go look around at some great crafty blogs I have found
bye for now bloggers!!
 
Keep Smiling, Take Care
 
xXx Leanne xXx
 
 
 
 

No comments: