Sunday, November 25, 2012

**Chill Out Day**

 
I woke up early this morning after not getting much sleep at all because I have had a bad earache, but this morning the pain was too much to handle .. Earache is the worst pain (In my eyes)
Its all the way up there with toothache on the pain scale..
I just cant take earache its unreal.. But Ill live just ha ha
when I woke up the cats where up to mischief again, well Oscar (Ginger & White one below)
kept coming back under the cover with me for cuddles but Minxy (Tortoise shell one below)
had other ideas she was pouncing across me and my partner
while I'm trying not to wake him up she is pouncing on his legs the little moo
after a while I decided to get up feed them and let them run around the
house until me and Kieran get up
 (at this time I had plans to take pain killers and try get a little more zzz's)
 
While I was putting the food in the bowls they both decided to wait for there food by sitting on Kieran, so that woke him up *GREAT* so he wasn't best pleased
with them two, So I let them out after feeding them out and *tried* to get some sleep..
uh uh not gonna happen!! my earache just would not go away I tried and begged myself to
fall asleep, but nope, nothing, nadda, not gonna happen!!
So after a while decided to go down stairs and make a latte, rite then I looked in the mirror and decided that today is a day to chill out and maybe try and catch some zzz's at some point maybe??
More than likely not but hey you never know ha ha...
 
Drinking my latte I decided to finish writing my letter to the job centre to ask
for a review on there decision on my community care grant...
so I sat there and write 5 pages for them now all I need to do is write it up in neat..
at that point I seemed to feel like I could sleep.. (Yeah Rite!!)
As soon as my head hit the pillow Kieran woke up and put the TV on for
Saturday football *THANKS BABE*
My day went on like that from there I have spent most of the day on and off blogger
just looking around at different peoples blogs...
but now Im gonna get some zzz's (I need it ha!!)
 
Keep Smiling, Take Care
xXx Leanne xXx
 
 
Tortoise Shell one at the back laying on the laptop case is Minxy,
Ginger & White one in front of her is Oscar,
They where both settling down for the night so I woke them up to play
*HA* two can play that game see how they like it lol !! 
xXx
 


No comments: