Friday, November 30, 2012

**Just Adorable**

 
Wow all I can say is this is so cute look what I found in the Sun newspaper today
don't know if any of you saw it but here is a couple of pictures from it and the link to the article.
its the pedigree chimp!!
 
 


 
Its adorable isn't it?
here is a link to the article if any of you are interested .. bless them ..
 

Click me!!

 
 
So, for those of you that have been asking me I did get my camera and
I am so happy I have started snapping away
at the cats, when I get some pictures on the laptop I will
share them its so good to have it back.
I cant wait to take it down to see my family for Christmas.
We have got Kieran's dad Dave staying with us for a few days
its good to see him, hope your chest gets better soon Dave xXx
 
I have got so many ideas going through my mind for cards and scrapbook
pages, I cant wait to get some stash, I have had a few great people
on UKS offer to help me out with some stash
I am so grateful for everyone's help..
I cant wait to receive the bits and get started!!
So now I got my camera and stash on its way I'm getting back to myself!!
Bring it on!!
 
Right I'm off for a nice relaxing bath and a Horlicks.
Keep Smiling, Take Care
xXx Love Leanne xXx
 

No comments: