Thursday, December 6, 2012

**Cold, Cold Day**

 
Morning everyone!!
hope everyone is have a good week so far..
I went to Natwest and I got my account, debit account, so its a start
So that's cool :) It has been so cold its unreal, and just now I have been getting
into a bad routine by staying up real late and sleeping all morning and some of the afternoon..
So it got to 5am this morning and I thought stuff it I'm gonna stay up all day
and go to bed early tonight to get back into a *normal routine*
*hopefully*
 
I'm trying to stop myself from feeling really down and even more depressed rite now.
I hate it!! but there is nothing I can do I need to try and keep my head up and
think positive.. *sometimes easier said than done*
I dunno what it is at the moment I just feel like well like shit really,
I wish I dint, I do have depression and anxiety (that's two of the reasons I'm signed on to ESA)
I really dunno where I'm going with this I feel very lifeless the
last few days that's why I haven't been on here much.
*I dunno if anyone reads my blog anyway, I see people come on here oh I dunno lol*
when I use to feel down or something wasn't rite I use to head straight to my craft room
and scarp about it about anything just chill out
to Rod Stewart at the same time.. rite now its a bit hard to do that :)
I have not received any stash yet from all the kind people on UKS that have offered to help me out
*I'm not moaning, please don't think I am, I'm just saying*
So I'm still awaiting on that,
 
ITS CHRISTMAS!!
is it?
where?
really?
I dunno you tell me I'm trying to get a loan to have a Christmas,
I have been accepted for a little loan from the JC but that's for the things I need like
clothes and furniture, dunno what furniture or how many clothes they expect me to get
on £243 but hey once I got the bed I think ill be able to get socks lol
*once again not moaning just saying, should we just call it blubbering*
*just because I can and maybe I need to, you tell me?*
Just tell me to shut up at any time please, just push the big *X* at the top of the screen
and ill be gone ha-ha,
wish I could *X* out of my head sometimes :)
 
And then there's my cat Minxy,
of course you know we are going to spend *Christmas* with my family
and Minxy will have to stay here as my family all have dogs and its too far to take her,
Dean our other housemate was meant to be looking
after the little moo,
he promised us he will look after her including:
- Feeding *3 times a day, half meat half biscuit's*
- Changing the litter in the tray everyday *twice if needed*
- She sleeps in his room over night *she does with us and she loves her cuddles at night*
- Lots of cuddles oh and clean water twice a day!
I thought that was standard? *maybe its just me*
he was the one that offered to look after her *remember this*
 
I was talking to Trish *housemate* one night and
she told me she needs to tell me because its not fair *so I was like tell me what?*
Dean said to her *about me and Kieran* he said
"they best not ask me to look after there fucking cat, as I will not"
Yeah? right?
and.
"If they do she ain't sleeping in my room she stinks she can stay in the hallways of the house!"
EXCUSE ME!!
 
Yeah ok, when we first got Minxy she did have a smelly bum but that was
because her first owner did not look after her rite or feed her rite,
so its ok now.
fair enough if he don't want her sleeping in her room
*he use to have a cat, lets Minxy and Oscar in his room every day,
OH and Oscar use to sleep in his room every so often*
HMM..
So I don't mind if he told us this but no, he OFFERED to look after my baby girl
and said she will sleep in his room etc. BLAR BLAR BLAR!!
why lie?
Kieran asked him he said Trish is making it up,
came down stairs shouting at Trish trying to intimidate her
*dint work, I was there*
He said he dint say none of that.
I said to him *did you say that you will not have my cat in your room that she will be sleeping in the house in the hallways*
he said YES that's what he said??
ermm
is it just me or did he just come storming and shouting down the stairs to prove he dint
say it and then just admit it straight away?
*Strange*
but he seemed to think that was ok so I told him to leave me alone.
 
And that was it, no one has mentioned it since..
so what do I do?, I don't want Minxy all alone not at all,
I had a feeling he lied before,
as me and Kieran went to Westfest in October *Its a big Rave*
and Dean was meant to look after the little Moo
when we got back at around 7 or 8am
Minxy was downstairs all on her own, really meowing she was shaking and so hungry
*I dint think that was rite, but we put it down to it being her first night without us*
Trish told us that dean left her in the hallway all night
and I don't even think he fed her..
**I know lots of blubbering**
 
I don't know.. am I over reacting to that? I just don't know
can I trust him?
can I leave my little girl with him?
*what other option do I have thou? none*
its been really getting to me.
 
I dunno I'm gonna go ring around my old support worker (for recovery)
and a few other places
as I got a tribunal coming up soon with the Job centre
as I failed my medical
*but they are failing EVERYONE*
but I have appealed it and all the paper work from them came in the post
yesterday with the Job Centres case
and it has really got to me, I'm really worried about it I really am!!
*AGHHH*
So I am ringing round everyone that I have worked with E.G
Support Worker
Recovery Agency
Doctor
Etc...
to ask them to write a letter about me and my troubles or whatever
whatever they know really I have never lied so all the letters/notes
from these people should help me, I hope!
 
Oh and at 4pm I have an appointment with my new support worker
YAY!!
 
Enough blubbering for one day
I will try and pop back later and be a bit more positive
*I hope*
 
Take Care
Leanne
xXx 
 
 

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I personally would not leave my dog with anyone. That's why I don't go away, i haven't for the last 10 years because she means more to me than anyone. I certainly wouldn't leave her with anyone I couldn't trust 110%. Perhaps the RSPCA could advise you if there is a cat boarding place in your area that helps for people on benefit. That way you know she will be looked after.

Being fed twice a day, having clean water twice a day and a clean litter tray, keeping warm and dry, having medical care are all things animals deserve and have the right to. Anything less is unacceptable so you a certainly not asking for too much.

The girl you mentioned in a previous post that moved into her own place that had a cat, could she not say at yours while you are away to ensure your cat is treated as it should be?

The RSPCA really do a wonderful job should require help or advice.

Unknown said...

hi, thanks for your comment yeah I understand what you mean, it is hard I was having a bad couple of days and had to get it all of my chest so I choose blogger to do that, I will give them a ring and see what they say, I wish I could take her with me but I really cant. but I really don't think I will rest unless I know she is ok,
and the lass who was moving out she has not moved out yet and I think she is going away for a week over Christmas but I need to find everything out soon
thanks for your help its nice to know im not over reacting :) xx

Anonymous said...

Hope you manage to sort something out.

Best of luck x