Monday, December 3, 2012

**Another Step Forward, Hopefully**

 
Merry Monday to everyone!!
Im hoping today in another step forward a step towards
what I need and want to sort myself out,
I use to have a bank account with Santander but a few years back
they gave me an overdraft without telling me
I never knew because I always just use to go to the shop and when my card declined
the payment I would go see how much I had,
but this time it did not stop but I only went over by like £15/£20 MAX
but then they add charges on again and again and again.
I made an agreement with them so I pay £5 off a month as I was in a homeless hostel
and on job seekers, They said they will freeze the changes
till I have paid it. They did freeze the charges
for 3 MONTHS!!!
I was told they would be froze till I pay it off but when they say I owe them nearly £300
and I pay £5 a month for 3 months, even I know that don't add up!!
So still to this day I owe them that and we all know it would have gone up a lot more now.
I do plan to sort it after Christmas but they have to give me time
im not made of money!!
 
Until then I do need a bank account and Netwest said they will open me
an account if I take in my birth certificate along with all my other ID.
I got home that day to find my BC missing!!
It was only a copy because a few years back the Job Centre LOST
my original BC :(
So my mum came to the rescue with a copy, but now this one is missing..
But guess who came to the rescue this time??
That's it my mum, it came through the post on Saturday
So now im going to go to Netwest and hope they will stick to there word??
will they?
I dunno, I hope so!!
Will be back later to let you know..
Fingers crossed people!!
 
Hope you all have a brill Monday!!
 
Keep Smiling, Take Care
xXx Leanne xXx

No comments: